This agreement is between you, the Guns & Hoses volunteer, and Guns & Hoses San Antonio.
When You Volunteer, Guns & Hoses San Antonio Agrees To:
- Provide information and support to help you meet the goals and responsibilities of your volunteer position.
- Respect the skills and dignity of all volunteers.
- Provide snacks, food and water. (Drink containers are permitted only for volunteers.)
- Be receptive to all volunteers’ feedback regarding potential improvements to reach and accomplish related goals faster and easier.
- Maintain our commitment to the health and safety of all volunteers, staff and patrons and conduct ourselves accordingly.
As a Guns & Hoses San Antonio Volunteer, You Agree To:
- Arrive by 4:00 PM on the day of the event, check in at the volunteer check-in table, and fulfill your volunteer duties until the end of the event. No late arrivals will be allowed.
- Once checked in, volunteers are not allowed to leave and return. If you leave, you must pay your way back into the event. The same applies if you’re asked to leave.
- Remain in your designated station/area unless otherwise instructed by a Team Lead.
- Inform designated Team Leads of breaks, as needed.
- Follow the rules, roles, and responsibilities of your volunteer position as provided at the volunteer check-in table.
- Provide your services as a volunteer only. Volunteers are not compensated for services and volunteering does not establish an employment relationship between you and Guns & Hoses San Antonio.
- Follow the dress code: The volunteer T-Shirt that will be provided must be worn for the remainder of the event. For Ring Girls, jeans or denim shorts & cowboy boots are required.
Guns & Hoses San Antonio would like to thank you in advance for your time, help, and support. Our events wouldn’t be possible without your contributions.
For questions regarding volunteering, contact Amber Barrera at 210-279-6462 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org